Join our talented community, help brands and businesses achieve a vision.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for managing the digital marketing and social media strategy. Reporting to the Founder, the objective is to develop and execute strategies and campaigns creating optimal brand exposure within the luxury market to achieve organic growth for the women's fashion and contemporary furniture collections.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in digital marketing with a strong grasp of digital and social media marketing, organic growth, conversion and retention with a proven track record in creating and executing successful global digital marketing campaigns.
An affinity with beautifully crafted elevated luxury fashion and furniture will be an advantage.
About The Role
- Manage the collection and segmentation of customer data.
- Drive marketing and loyalty campaigns around tiers of customers.
- Ensure the customer experience reflects the top-tier luxury status and quality of the brand across all platforms and in every customer interaction.
- Ensure all campaigns are accurately forecast and delivered within budget.
- Monitor marketing budget with monthly reviews of spend/projected spend.
- Liaise with the web developers to ensure the Shopify site is running smoothly and any problems are ironed out.
- Monitor website functionality, user experience and implement AB testing.
- Ensure website policies are up to date and any issues related to the website usage, orders and shipping are resolved in a timely manner.
Sales Planning & Photography
- Define marketing strategies and activations for Women's RTW, the bespoke fashion collection and contemporary bespoke furniture to drive brand marketing activities with a forward-thinking approach.
- Identify opportunities with collaboration partners to drive sales.
- Manage all digital campaigns ensuring the brand is aligned with competitors.
- Manage the brand marketing calendar.
- Collaborate closely with PR, leading and inspiring integrated ideas to ensure maximum product impact.
- Coordinate shoots with the Creative Director and select photos for the website.
Copywriting & SEO
- Ensure all content including imagery, product descriptions and content is accurately updated and presented.
- Ensure product feeds, product descriptions, attributes, meta details, image optimisation and SEO best practice is up to date.
- Liaise with the Creative Director to manage and update the content schedule.
- Merchandise the online offer effectively to enhance customer experience.
- Ensure the online customer experience maximises conversion.
- Coordinate SEO across the site; products, categories, pages and social media.
- Identify and implement SEO possibilities for growth, reviewing AI and ensuring the site adheres to best practice.
PPC & Digital Advertising
- Drive performance on PPC, affiliates and paid social channels, including setting CPA targets, weekly budget laydowns and weekly performance reviews.
- Set and run campaigns and adjust accordingly.
- Create digital content and any artwork for all media channels.
- Manage and coordinate affiliates.
- Manage all email marketing.
- Propose and manage the email calendar in line with the seasonal calendar.
- Schedule email marketing activity, creating emails for the week ahead in line with calendar and PR activity and report weekly on performance.
Social Media Marketing
- Manage social channels and strategize with the team and PR agency.
- Devise the weekly social media editorial calendar.
- Create trackable content using Google Analytics Tools.
- Monitor content performance daily.
- Maximise engagement and followers.
- Engage with brand stakeholders, social media influencers, celebrities, clients and stockists on social media.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director on potential key collaboration partners.
- Media planning and collaboration with relevant agencies.
Analytics & Reporting
- Weekly and monthly performance reporting of the site and digital marketing activity, focusing on traffic, engagement, experience, conversion and sales.
- Successfully drive traffic, conversion, customer retention and overall online improvements.
- Regular monitoring of e-commerce industry best practice.
- Digital Marketing Manager with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Fashion industry experience including luxury womenswear an advantage.
- Expertise in online trading achieving measurable results in sales growth through proven online strategies.
- Shopify experience an advantage.
- Track record in implementing digital marketing campaigns.
- Expertise in digital analytics to inform strategy.
- Proficiency with SEO, PPC, Paid Social Media able to direct and manage relevant agencies.
- Skilled in copywriting and content creation.
- Experience identifying improvements based on customer journey and feedback.
- Strong organization skills when it comes to achieving deadlines and targets.
- Budget management experience.
- Proficiency in Social Media, Newsletters, Hootsuite, Buffer, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Office.
- Articulate and professional, confident in liaising cross-functionally at all levels.
- Accuracy and exceptional attention to detail.
- Flexible attitude and a proactive, confident and positive team player.
- Experience working with external developers and agencies and in managing junior team members.
Job ID: 1228713
Salary: £ in line with experience + bonus + benefits