As Freelance Print Designer reporting to the Founder you will be designing a series of 4 elevated placement prints in 3 colourways for two annual collections on an ongoing basis for an effortless contemporary luxury Women's Ready-to-Wear brand.
The successful print designer must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in luxury fashion specialising in Women's RTW with expertise working from initial brief to final artwork including all artworking.
Please note print design experience specialising in Women's RTW is essential.
This is a fully remote role.
- Collaborating with the founder on the seasonal brief.
- From initial brief carry out research and present ideas for placement prints, colour stories, monograms and techniques.
- Creation of production-ready artwork ensuring all product information is accurate and up to date on relevant systems.
- Approval of pre-production prints and strike-offs carrying out all necessary amendments as required.
- Ensure each print adheres to the critical path and calendar deadlines are achieved.
- Based on experience recommend Italian printers for the brand to work with.
- Ensure fabrics are suitable for each print process and durable when it comes to wash and wear.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with the team and suppliers.
- Freelance Print Designer with a minimum of 4 years experience in luxury fashion specialising in Women's Read-to-Wear.
- Skilled in the creation of a wide variety of prints including monograms and, placements.
- Skilled in the creation of production-ready artwork taking the idea from concept to production sign-off carrying out amendments as required.
- Experience to recommend suitable fabric printers in Italy.
- Global awareness of luxury elevated fashion.
- Excellent knowledge of print applications, processes and techniques relevant to Women's RTW.
- Ability to set and manage seasonal deadlines.
- Highly proficient in Adobe CS.
- Positive team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation skills.