The role of Senior Account Manager will be managing a key supermarket account. Main responsibilities include the preparation of costings, negotiating prices with buyers and working closely with the design, fabric and merchandising teams to meet and exceed customer expectations in the creation and delivery of commercially successful products. Reporting to the Managing Director.
The successful individual will have at least 5 years of supplier-based account management experience working with UK supermarkets or largescale high volume UK retailers specialising in multi-product womenswear.
This highly successful business operates as a flat structure where success is driven through collaborative team effort working cross-functionally in a highly structured organisation that is a market leader experiencing consistent and exponential growth.
Please note that sponsorship is not a possibility at this time.
- Strategic account management, balancing the bigger picture and day-to-day priorities.
- Manage the critical path, working closely with the Merchandising team to ensure key deadlines are achieved.
- Lead customer meetings and follow sample requirements through to order.
- Product development working closely with the design team, fabric team and customers in line with each brief.
- Negotiate prices, margins, lead times and quantities liaising closely with the Merchandising team.
- Ensure proto and press samples are actioned in line with the critical path and arrive in good time and to the correct specifications.
- Raise PO’s and monitor each style up to UPC stage with Merchandising to enable the factory to go ahead and order all relevant trims and labelling.
- Liaise daily with Merchandisers to monitor delivery and Intake plans.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships, proactively keeping buyers informed at all stages and mitigating delays or issues.
- Review weekly sales figures including best/worst.
- Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive or Key Account Manager with 5 years + experience in supplier sales and multi-product womenswear.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail in relation to critical path management.
- Experience managing high-volume supermarket or fast fashion accounts.
- Confident negotiation skills.
- A strategic thinker, able to plan for the bigger picture and hone in on the day-to-day.
- Strong product eye with excellent market awareness.
- Service-driven maintaining excellent relationships with buyers.
- Experience briefing and working hand in hand with designers.
- Ability to liaise effectively and diplomatically across the business and to follow through.
- Ability to effectively manage timescales, workload and priorities.
- Self-motivated and results-driven.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Hours, Salary & Benefits:
- £ in line with experience.
- Annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- Hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 to 5:30.
- Flexible hybrid working.