Join our creative community and engage with inspirational brands
Job ID 367354
As Junior Merchandiser you will be working closely with the Sales and Merchandising team to ensure development samples and orders are processed accurately and in line with key critical path deadlines for customers such as ASOS, F&F, Asda and Amazon. Working for one of the UK’s largest clothing suppliers and market leaders in multi-product womenswear, the ideal candidate will have 2-3 year’s fashion industry experience in buying, wholesale merchandising or production working in a fast-paced supplier head office.
- Work alongside the Merchandiser in managing the critical path for your designated accounts and product categories demonstrating excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Action and manage customer and press samples making sure that they arrive in good time and to the correct specifications.
- Ensure development samples are submitted on time and maintain a log of samples submitted.
- Accurate data input on systems and flow sheets.
- Update and create ratios for each style.
- Create all new styles and follow to PP sample to enable the factory to go ahead in ordering all relevant trims and labeling, etc.
- Maintain the import order tracker for clear visibility of order status.
- Answer queries from factories, buying offices and in-house teams, where and when possible.
- Work with Intake plans on daily basis.
- Issue and chase weekly sales figures.
- Liaise daily with buyers, merchandisers, fabric technologists, designers and factories.
- Raise and issue PO’s.
- Degree in a fashion discipline.
- Minimum 2 year’s fashion industry experience in a sales, production, buying or merchandising.
- Numerical mindset.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent follow up and completion of tasks.
- Computer literate and proficient in Word and Excel.
- Experience achieving critical path timescales.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.