Join our creative community and engage with inspirational brands
Job ID 776807
As Senior Marketing Manager, your mission is to spearhead omni-channel business potential, driving results through compelling digital, PR, events and experiential marketing campaigns with emphasis on storytelling and immersive experiences.
With a focus on customer acquisition and retention, you will be responsible for defining and managing effective campaigns that communicate patronage, product offerings, brand value and experiences to an elevated luxury global trade audience, VIP's and private collectors, informed by data to deliver the best results.
You will forge partnerships with luxury fashion, art, design, architectural and hospitality businesses, creating dynamic content collaborations that expose the brand to fresh audiences.
With a head for data, reporting and analysis, you will evaluate current marketing investments and outputs and manage a marketing budget across all channels that evolves with results.
Passionate about elevated luxury product and collectables and working with the best artisans in the country, you will be committed to telling a compelling brand story supported by immersive experiences, using the richness of brand narrative aligned with business values - humanity, imagination and integrity, to activate and deepen customer relationships and loyalty.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years marketing experience in elevated luxury goods, (art, furniture, jewellery, fashion, etc.) with a passion for exceptional product and unique investment pieces encompassing textiles, ceramics, ornaments, jewellery, sculpture, lighting, furniture and tableware.
- Mapping out and managing the marketing critical path that feeds across all channels and luxury audiences with emphasis on global luxury trade, VIP's and collectors; ensuring all internal teams are aligned.
- Managing the marketing budget across showroom, online, trade and studio - reallocating and diverting costs as necessary.
- Manage the Digital Marketing content and output with the Digital Marketing Executive including newsletters, social and online copy.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and Product Manager to understand the pipeline of product and work coming into the business and defining a channel and audience strategy for each.
- Drive effective communication campaigns around product, artisans and case studies that deliver against commercial KPI's.
- Define an acquisition and retention programme aimed at the elevated luxury market, (trade and high-net worth/collector audience), encompassing an artisan patronage programme, CRM and clienteling strategies, employing cost effective methodologies to further cultivate high-value relationships.
- Through luxury trade channels, drive awareness of products and services to fast track acquisition.
- Utilise knowledge of the PR landscape and key editorial titles and features required to promote brand elevation and awareness with global luxury trade audiences.
- Embody elevated thought-leadership in artisan craft, art and design.
- Leverage the full storytelling potential of the brand, (artisans, processes, materials) to underpin the value of the collections and pieces, creating rich long-form content with supporting imagery; inviting clients to go deeper into the world of the brand and its artisans.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director, leading on the creation of highly immersive offsite experiences to launch collections, collectables and artworks (2-3 times a year).
- Broker relevant digital content partnerships with terms that enable the business to support customer acquisition and introduce the brand in the most effective way.
- Define new processes and systems that improve marketing efficiency both from a speed and cost point of view.
- Work with the retail team, (showroom and online) to advise and guide on visual merchandising strategy; and ensure that all customer service and sales tools (pricing and product information), are in place in a timely fashion.
- Work with the PR & Experience Executive on strengthening and elevating the perception of the brand with proactive PR strategies and engaging experiences for Press, Luxury Trade and VIP Audiences.
- True and accurate application of the brand in all spheres.
- Draw on data and analytics for smart and effective marketing decision making; with consistent delivery of channel reporting for Management and Board meetings.
- Marketing Manager with a minimum 5 years experience in the delivery of multi-channel campaigns to the luxury market, achieving clear commercial gains for the business or organisation.
- Expertise in digital, PR, events and experiential marketing for an elevated luxury audience including global luxury businesses, VIP's and high-net worth individuals.
- Impeccable attention to detail ensuring everything that is sent out to audiences is accurate and reflective of the brand.
- Excellent organisation skills to define and manage multi-layered campaigns.
- Creative and resourceful - you can see where and when to economise and how best to invest the marketing budget without compromising customer experience.
- Strong numeracy with fluency in using various data platforms to build a complete picture of spend and output.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to negotiate and establish relationships with potential luxury brand partners that deliver a return to the business.
- Well organised and ability to work under pressure.
- Experience managing a small team supporting their growth and development.
- Ability to think laterally and work collaboratively within the team and external organisations.