Join our creative community and engage with inspirational brands
Job ID 811075
The objective is to achieve measurable growth for this key global trading channel informed by analytics and a robust digital marketing strategy.
As a sustainable contemporary brand, this label harnesses the skills of artisans around the world to produce beautiful resort bags and resort clothing inspired by traditional craftsmanship and the latest fashion trends.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years’ experience in Ecommerce & Digital Marketing including website content management and optimisation (Shopify), copywriting & SEO, affiliate marketing, marketing communications and social media marketing. This opportunity will suit someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and experience in helping grow a small brand online achieving measurable results informed by analytics.
- Manage the segmentation of customer data.
- Drive the marketing and loyalty campaigns around the tiers of customers.
- Manage functionality of the transactional website, (Shopify).
- Point of contact for any external partners; affiliates and any other contractors, ensuring efficient coordination and implementation of new functionality or projects and that any problems are ironed out with speed and efficiency.
- Manage online orders through to fulfilment.
- Oversee Customer Service with interns (until the brand scales) and directly manage social media channels mainly Instagram.
- Ensure website policies are up to date and resolve any issues related to the website usage, orders, shipping.
Sales Planning & Photography
- Managing the sales campaign and discounts ensuring the brand is aligned with competitors.
- Coordinating shoots with the Creative Director, select photos for the website.
Copywriting & SEO
- Manage all web content including imagery and product descriptions.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to manage and update the content schedule weekly.
- Create all product feeds, adding product descriptions, attributes, meta details, optimising images and ensuring that the process adheres to SEO best practice.
- Merchandise the online offer.
- Optimise and improve customer experience to maximise conversion.
- Coordinating SEO across the site from products, categories, pages and social media.
- Identify SEO possibilities for growth and implement, including reviewing the AI and ensuring the site is adhering to best practice.
PPC & Digital Advertising
- Drive performance across media channels, including setting CPA targets and weekly budget lay downs and reviewing performance on a weekly basis.
- Set and run the campaigns and adjust accordingly.
- Create content and artwork for all media channels.
- Manage and coordinate affiliates.
- Manage, write and schedule newsletters.
- Propose email campaign calendar in line with market calendar.
- Schedule email marketing activity, creating emails for week ahead in line with calendar.
Social Media Marketing
- Manage all social media channels and strategize with the PR Consultant.
- Devise the weekly social media editorial calendar.
- Create trackable content using Google Analytics Tools.
- Daily monitoring of content performance.
- Work to maximise engagement and followers.
- Engage with brand stakeholders, social media influencers, clients and potential stockists on social media.
- Work with the Creative Director and PR Consultant on new and existing brand collaborations aimed at raising brand awareness and optimising sales activity.
Analytics & Reporting
- Weekly and monthly performance reporting of site and related digital marketing activity, focusing on traffic, engagement, conversion and sales.
- Identify ways to drive traffic, conversion, customer retention and overall online improvements.
- Report weekly on all measurable email marketing and social media activity.
- Constant monitoring of the Ecommerce industry best practice and strategy planning.
- Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Manager with a minimum 4 years’ experience.
- Proven track record in trading and growing an emerging fashion brand demonstrating steady growth.
- Passion for womenswear and accessories.
- Understanding of global seasonal opportunities for a resort focused product.
- Experience driving digital sales through proven online strategies.
- Experience identifying improvements based on consumer feedback to improve customer experience.
- Excellent communication skills able to work effectively cross-functionally understanding priorities and workload of other departments within the business.
- Good organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines.
- Computer savvy including Shopify, Google Analytics, Adobe CS, MS Office, Mailchimp, Planoly and all key reporting tools.
- Articulate and professional, confident in liaising with people at all levels.
- Proactive and hands-on with strong attention to detail.
- Positive team player.
- Flexible attitude.