Join our creative community and engage with inspirational brands
As Freelance Seamstress you will be working directly with the creative pattern cutter to create toiles, bespoke evening and occasionwear dresses and separates, mainly in silk. The position will interact closely with the designer and is ideally suited to an accomplished seamstress specialising in trend inspired luxury gowns demonstrating the highest standards of construction, finishing and workmanship.
This timeless, ethical luxury brand creates timeless appeal embracing cultural, age and size inclusivity. At least one tree is planted with every purchase.
- Close collaboration with the designer and creative pattern cutter on construction and finishing techniques.
- Producing toiles and final garments working mainly with luxury silk, demonstrating the highest standards of workmanship.
- Ensure toiles and garments are ready on time liaising closely with the team.
- Follow specification and garment instructions clearly.
- Be proactive in identifying and resolving possible construction issues.
- Accomplished Seamstress with expertise in couture and bridal finishing techniques.
- Outstanding skills in achieving the highest standards of workmanship and in interpreting the designer’s vision.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proactive and positive team player.