Join our talented community, help brands and businesses achieve a vision.
As Private Client Manager, you will be responsible for cultivating a local and international private client portfolio, driving revenue through a seamless, luxury, personal shopping experience curated from the London showroom, befitting an ultra-luxury brand that offers cutting-edge bespoke and couture fashion.
The role will suit an individual with a solid track record in private client sales. Couture or high-end luxury womenswear expertise is beneficial along with the desire and motivation to play a central role in the evolution of the brand.
- Introduce the brand's unique service offering to new and existing clients.
- Provide an end-to-end luxury service whilst building solid client relations.
- Drive incremental revenue through the acquisition of new high-quality clients to the brand through your existing client network, word of mouth, networking and private client events.
- Flawless execution of the showroom and at-home service to both new and existing clients.
- Partner with the Commercial Director and Private Client team to execute a unified retail strategy.
- Identify opportunities for pop-up events and collaborations with galleries, boutique hotels, exclusive private members clubs, private airlines, interior designers and luxury brands and service providers, etc.
- Build and implement strategic collaborations and partnerships.
- Organise and coordinate private client events.
- Proactive identification of opportunities to further drive sales and raise brand awareness.
- Close collaboration with the Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Manager.
- Contribute to social media initiatives and newsletters.
- As brand ambassador present a positive and professional luxury image of the brand in all internal and external interactions.
- Track personal sales against targets ensuring KPI's are met; reporting weekly and monthly in a timely and high-quality manner whilst providing comprehensive feedback on customer engagement.
- Ensure all client data is efficiently captured and tracked.
- Educated to Degree level or above.
- Sales professional with 5 years + experience in private client sales for the luxury market.
- Top-tier luxury womenswear experience an advantage.
- Existing client portfolio and experience working with VIP and ultra-high net worth individuals preferable.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter who is highly organised and results-focused.
- Excellent networking experience with the ability to build lasting relationships with international private clients.
- A positive team player able to build supportive relationships with both colleagues and external collaborators.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate clearly and effectively, externally and internally.
- Fluent English, additional language skills beneficial.
- Hands-on, highly organised and detail-oriented.
- Highly proficient in MS Office.
Job ID: 1228707
Salary: £ In line with experience + bonus + benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Company events & social hours
- Work from home opportunities