Join our creative community and engage with inspirational brands
Job ID 776807
As Marketing Manager, your mission is to realise the potential of the business across all channels and translate this into real, commercial results developing marketing strategies across Digital, Trade (B2B) and the US market.
With a focus on both customer acquisition and retention, you will be responsible for defining and managing effective campaigns to communicate brand values and offerings to new audiences and markets, as well as deepening and mining the value of existing customer relationships evaluating the mechanisms, channel and content that delivers the best return.
You will build strong partnerships with relevant brands in areas such as fashion, art, and design, to create dynamic content collaborations, that expose the brand to fresh audiences with meaning and authenticity.
With a head for data, reporting and analysis, you will evaluate current marketing investments and outputs and manage a marketing budget across all channels that evolves with performance and output.
Passionate about artisan product and hungry to work with the best talent in the country, you will be committed to telling brand story in the most compelling way, using the richness of brand narrative aligned with business values - humanity, imagination and integrity, to activate and deepen loyal customer relationships.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years marketing experience in luxury interiors, furniture or fashion with a passion for exceptional artisan product and collectors items encompassing textiles, ceramics, ornaments, jewellery, sculpture, lighting, furniture and tableware, naturally embracing sustainability by supporting specialist crafts.
- Mapping out and managing the Marketing Critical Path that feeds across all channels and audience types; ensuring all internal teams align to this.
- Managing the marketing budget across showroom, online, trade and studio - reallocating and diverting costs where necessary.
- Manage the Digital Marketing content and output with the Digital Marketing Executive including newsletter, social and online copy.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and Product Manager to understand the pipeline of product / work coming into the business and defining a channel and audience strategy for each.
- Drive effective communication campaigns around product, artisans and case studies that deliver against commercial KPI's.
- Define a retention programme, employing cost effective methodologies to further cultivate high-value relationships.
- Broker digital content partnership with terms that enable the business to drive customer acquisition and introduce the brand in the most effective way.
- Defining new processes and systems that improve marketing efficiency both from a speed and cost point of view.
- Work with the retail team, (showroom and online) to advise and guide on visual merchandising strategy; and ensure that all customer service and sales tools (pricing and product information), are in place in a timely fashion.
- Working with an PR & Experience Executive on strengthening and elevating the perception of the brand with proactive PR strategies and engaging experiences for both Press and VIP's
- True and accurate application of the brand in all spheres.
- Draw on data and analytics for smart and effective marketing decision making; with consistent delivery of channel reporting for Management and Board meetings.
- At least 4-5 years experience either client-side or agency-side managing multi-channel campaigns with clear commercial gains for the business or organisation.
- Impeccable attention to detail ensuring everything that is sent out to audiences is accurate and reflective of the brand.
- Excellent organisation skills to define and manage multi-layered campaigns across all channels.
- Creative and resourceful - you can see where and when to economise and how best to invest the marketing budget without compromising on customer experience.
- Strong numeracy with fluency in using various data platforms to build a complete picture of spend and output.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to negotiate and establish relationships with fantastic (and relevant) brands that deliver a return to the business.
- Well organised and ability to work under pressure.
- Management experience of a small team, with a view to support in their growth and development.
- Ability to think laterally and work collaboratively with other staff members and third-party organisations.